Wednesday 26 August 2009

SCREENPRINTS: roll up roll up...!

NewYorkNewYork and London Village are on sale NOW! They have both been hand silkscreened beautifully and I picked them up yesterday - many thanks to the wonderful Ben at tuckshoplondon. i was going to wait until my new webshop launches in a couple of weeks to mention this, but due to a brilliant response over the past couple of weeks, i thought i'd shout about it a little bit here first! They are limited to editions of 25 each, A2 (420mm x 594mm) on lovely heavyweight art paper (270gsm), signed and numbered by me. They're £95 each, (plus P+P), and the first 5 flew out the print studio before I'd had chance to see them myself! If you're interested in having one of your own, give me a shout: sophiehenson@hotmail.co.uk.
PS: MORE TO COME!

Followers